Saturday, December 14, 2019

Weekly Musings : Week 2 God is Also Imperfect


Week 2: God is Also Imperfect

While week 1 was getting hang of what has hit us out of blue, week 2 was spent in the diagnosis and outcomes. This was also the time when we think why God chose us and why that too Manas to undergo such pain at this age. While so many people prayed to God, for us the doctors were the living form of that manifestation. When discussing with Dr Shobha, she said that God itself is imperfect because if he or she was so perfect we wouldn’t be having the miseries that we see around. This was an insightful thought. When my parents were unwell my I went with this thought that it is a great opportunity to serve them and repay for all that they had done for me, but when it came to my son, I concluded that My Son is My God and I have to serve him with utmost love and devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment